We had a wonderful response to the call for papers for the innoLAE 2016 with a 30% increase in submissions received this year. With 37 presentations, the innoLAE 2016 committee has created a programme that combines scientific excellence, manufacturing advances, commercial opportunity and coverage of the conference themes. We have 3 keynote speakers and 8 invited speakers from both industry and academia delivering sessions on integrated smart systems devices and circuits, energy harvesting and storage, new market opportunities, technology trends, the Internet of Things and much more.
Register today, to:
- Learn about the latest results from the UK research community and the latest developments from manufacturers, integrators and users worldwide
- Discover how innovations in LAE manufacturing technology could benefit your business
- Find out about new products and see state-of-the-art demonstrators in our exhibition area
- Meet the UK LAE community and network with colleagues
Sponsorship opportunities and exhibition spaces are available.
For more information or to sign up, please email Luigi or call +44 (0)1223 332838.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.