This year's poster prize, sponsored by Novacentrix, was awarded to Ivan Dimov, University of Cambridge, and co-authors Henning Sirringhaus and Kristian Franze. His poster presented work on mechanically compliant devices for long-term peripheral neural interfaces. View his full abstract, here.
The second place poster prize, sponsored by Cambridge University Press, was awarded to Yeonsik Choi, University of Cambridge, and co-authors Qingshen Jing, Michael Smith, Sohini Kar-Narayan, for their poster on advanced printing technique for polymer nanocomposites: read more, here.
Lana Lee, University of Cambridge, and co-authors Robert Hoye, Boadan Zhao, Dawei Di, Mari Napari and Judith Driscoll, were awarded third place, sponsored by Cambridge University Press, for their poster on the atmospheric pressure chemical vapour deposition of p-type NiOx for perovskite solar cells: abstract, here.
Thank you to all 37 accepted poster presentations. You can find all poster abstracts, here.
- ARPLAE project publishes details of novel rheometry technique to improve the quality of printed electronics
- innoLAE 2019 announces Call for Papers
- The centre will be in attendance at IDTechEx Show! Berlin
- innoLAE 2018 poster prize winners
- The Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference continues to grow