Luigi Occhipinti, the EPSRC Centre’s National Outreach Manager, is speaking at the European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) thematic workshop in Catania, Italy, today. His presentation is on technologies for heterogeneous integration of smart systems in healthcare.
The workshop is organised within the framework of the COST Action TD1003 Bio-inspired nanotechnologies: from concepts to applications (www.bioinspired-nano.eu) and features lectures and poster presentations given by leaders in the field from research centres and industry.
Focus topics for the workshop include:
- nanostructures and molecular assemblies
- integrated devices and microfluidics
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.