EPSRC Centre Co-Investigator, Professor Stephen Yeates, will present his research on “Polymer Degradation in Inkjet Printing and the Role of Polymer Architecture” at the 3rd Annual Manufacturing the Future Conference in Glasgow at the end of the month.
Manufacturing the Future is a national conference focusing on the leading edge manufacturing research. The aim of the conference is to grow the manufacturing research community, exchange best practice, and communicate the value of the community to stakeholders. The conference is a national forum for defining and debating the objectives and approaches for scientific excellence in manufacturing research.
For more information about the conference, including the full list of presenters, please visit the event’s website.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing