To submit an abstract for presentation at innoLAE 2019, please upload your files and then complete the form below. Ensure that your uploads are completed successfully before submitting the form. If the file upload is not successful please email them as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org and then complete the form.
- Please upload your abstract and a photograph of the presenter before submitting the form
- For detailed submission instructions see these guidelines.
- For details of the conference scope and topics read the Call for Papers.
- A condition of submission is that, if accepted, the paper will be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
The deadline for submissions is 30 September 2018
Upload your abstract
- Your abstract should follow this template.
- The abstract text should be no more than 500 words.
- Please include a short biography of the presenter in the same file (150 words max).
- The file must be in word format (doc, docx).
- Maximum file size is 2 MBytes
- Please name your file “presenting author_innoLAE2019_abstract.docx”
Upload a photo of the presenter
- Please upload a photograph of the presenter which will be used in the conference programme and on the website.
- The file format should be jpg, bmp, gif or png.
- Please name your file “presenting author_innoLAE2019_photo.jpg” (or other extension)
- Maximum file size is 2 MBytes.