The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics has published its first annual report which is now ready for download. The 2014 report provides an overview of our technical programme and projects, our facilities and capabilities, our people, our plans and most importantly, it describes how to engage with the centre.
If you’d like to receive a printed copy, please email Donata with your contact details.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing