The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics has published its first annual report which is now ready for download. The 2014 report provides an overview of our technical programme and projects, our facilities and capabilities, our people, our plans and most importantly, it describes how to engage with the centre.
If you’d like to receive a printed copy, please email Donata with your contact details.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.