EPSRC Centre members will be attending the OLAE Circuit Design Workshop organised by COLAE—Commercialisation of Organic and Large Area Electronics—held at the CPI National Printable Electronics Centre on 13 May 2014.
The OLAE Circuit Design Workshop will provide a platform for Europe’s leading organisations in Organic and Large Area Electronics to meet and discuss how to take printable electronics applications from the design stage to commercialisation.
Currently throughout Europe, the design process for taking potential applications to market is scattered and unclear, and not aligned with current processes and capabilities. The OLAE Circuit Design Workshop will assess the current state of play and the steps needed to build a pan-European supply chain from the initial design stage.
Please visit the COLAE website for more details.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing