EPRSC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics is exhibiting at the Manufacturing for Printed Electronics Conference in Cambridge on 20 March 2014.
This is an international conference covering the recent advances in manufacturing techniques and materials for printed electronics. There is a specific focus on making the transition from ‘lab to fab’ and integrating devices into a final product. This conference is co-located with the 3rd plenary meeting of IEC TC119 (Printed Electronics), the standards committee which is a global effort to provide the technical foundation for the printed electronics industry.
The keynote speakers are from the National Centre for Printed Electronics at the Centre for Process Innovation and from IDTechEx, market research experts. Presentations will cover a range of subjects that include materials, fabrication technologies, vacuum deposition, metrology and applications.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing