Are you working in Large-Area Electronics?
Share your lab life with the world!
We would like to invite all Centre researchers and students to enter our 2nd photo competition.
We are looking for creative, good quality image submissions falling within, or across, three categories:
- Research in action– Take us into your lab environment.
- Research in focus - Introduce us to your work, using microscopes and other high-magnification imaging devices.
- Large-area electronics - Do you have any new ways of displaying the tools, devices and products around you?
Need inspiration? Have a look through our annual reports for featured photos of the past.
Send your images - along with your name, address, telephone number, image description, date and location - to email@example.com. Images should be at least 1Mb in size and in a digital format (eg. jpg) with a minimum of 300dpi.
Entries must be submitted by 23:59 on the 7th August 2017. Winners will be notified in September, and prizes awarded in October. Up to three £75 Amazon vouchers will be awarded. If you have any questions about the competition, please contact us.
By entering this competition you accept these competition rules and the Terms and Conditions.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.