The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics has released its 2017 annual report.
This report highlights the work, people and collaborations of the Centre, aiming to address technical challenges within the field and so further the state-of-the-art and support the industrially-led scale-up of new technologies. If you work in academia, industry or research and development organisations, with an interest in large-area electronics, then there will be something in our annual report for you - both in terms of latest technical advances and opportunities for you to get in touch with relevant research teams and be part of the projects in the future.
The report offers:
- An introduction to large-area electronics
- Further information about the centre
- Technical programme project details - including ways for industry to get involved
- Case studies of industry-academia interactions on centre projects
- Opportunities to meet the researchers involved in centre research
- Information on the centre's outreach and networking - including the innoLAE conference and industry day
- Ways to get involved and collaborate with the centre
Read the report, here.
- Update from the UK’s PlasticArmPit project
- Large-Area Electronics and the Circular Economy
- Workshop on the Science, Technology and Commercialisation of Electronic Textiles
- innoLAE Industry Networking Day 2019
- ARPLAE project publishes details of novel rheometry technique to improve the quality of printed electronics