Our research programme is strongly influenced by industry input and as such, we are always looking for industry partners to participate in collaborative projects leveraging our expertise.
As a national outreach centre for the LAE community, we would be pleased to facilitate discussions regarding relevant funding calls, and help identify possible teaming partners with a particular expertise.
Some of the ways to collaborate with the EPSRC Centre:
- Sponsor a PhD studentship on a topic of interest to your organisation
- Sponsor a student project
- Work with us using KTP or other exchange schemes
- Secondment of EPSRC Centre staff to work in your organisation
- Propose a Pathfinder project
- Collaborate with us on a TSB (Innovate UK) or Horizon 2020 or other publicly-funded project
- Join a multi-company technology programme
For more information about the work that we do, our people and our current projects, browse our Annual Report.
tel: +44 (0) 1223 332838
"The EPSRC Centre plays a unique and highly important role in building links at a national level between academic researchers and UK companies involved in the production of products incorporating large-area electronics."
- Malcolm Stewart, Chairman of the EPSRC Centre Advisory Board