The annual innoLAE conference organised by the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics combines a varied 2-day presentation programme, a poster session and an exhibition. With an emphasis on manufacturing, the conference provides an opportunity to hear the latest results from academic researchers, the latest developments from companies active in the technology and keynotes from leading organisations.
Why should you attend innoLAE 2018?
Having experienced a healthy growth in attendance year on year since the first conference was hosted; we are delighted to see that our intention to create an event specifically for the LAE community has been so well received. Our annual conference provides a perfect platform for you to:
- Gain access to key decision-makers in the LAE community
- Learn from representatives of leading companies active in the technology
- Hear the latest results from academic researchers
- Form new partnerships with delegates, exhibitors and speakers
- Network with colleagues at the gala dinner and the drinks reception
innoLAE 2018 will be held on 23-24 January 2018 at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK.
For more information about this event, sponsorship & exhibition opportunities and regular updates, go to the conference homepage.