The annual innoLAE conference organised by the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics combines a varied 2-day presentation programme, a poster session and an exhibition. With an emphasis on manufacturing, the conference provides an opportunity to hear the latest results from UK academic researchers, the latest developments from UK and international companies active in the technology, and keynotes from leading international end-user organisations.
Why should you attend innoLAE 2017?
Having experienced a healthy growth in attendance year on year since the first conference was hosted; we are delighted to see that our intention to create an event specifically for the UK LAE community has been so well received. Our annual conference provides a perfect platform for you to:
- Hear the latest results from UK academic researchers
- Meet with representatives from international companies active in the technology
- Listen to keynotes from leading international organisations
- Gain access to key decision-makers in the UK LAE community
- Network with colleagues at the gala dinner and the drinks reception
innoLAE 2017 will be held on 31 January - 1 February 2017 at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre, Cambridge, UK.
For more information about this event, sponsorship & exhibition opportunities and regular updates, go to the conference homepage.