The annual innoLAE conference organised by the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics presents a varied programme combining plenary adresses, parallel track presentations, workshops, a poster session and an exhibition. With an emphasis on manufacturing, the conference provides an opportunity to hear the latest results from academic researchers, the latest developments from companies active in the technology and keynotes from leading organisations.
The innoLAE conference has experienced consistent growth in attendance every year since its inception, and we are delighted to see that our intention to create an event specifically for the LAE community - both academic and industrial - has been so well received. Our annual conference provides a perfect platform for you to:
- Gain access to key decision-makers in the LAE community
- Learn from representatives of leading companies active in the technology
- Hear the latest results from academic researchers
- Form new partnerships with delegates, exhibitors and speakers
- Network with colleagues at the gala dinner and the drinks reception