The awards celebrate the year’s key electronics innovations, people and companies from across the UK and Ireland. It has been run as an annual event since 2001.
The “Emerging Technology Company of the Year” Award honours a growing company showing excellent progress – demonstrating impressive growth in areas such as revenue, headcount, innovation, investment and market traction as success indicators.
Congratulations to PragmatIC on this honour. The full press release can be viewed on PragmatIC's website.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing