Emre Ozer is a Principal Research Engineer and joined Arm Research in 2005. He received his PhD in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at North Carolina State University in 2001. His research interests are energy-efficient CPUs, fault tolerance, machine learning for embedded systems, bespoke hardware design and flexible electronics. He has published over 50 international conference/journal articles and holds over 25 US patents. He is currently the project coordinator of an InnovateUK funded project PlasticARMPit, developing bespoke ML compute engines on plastic that are tightly coupled to plastic e-nose sensors.
Situated at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre just 20 minutes from Stansted airport, innoLAE 2020 will host academic and industry researchers from around the world, delivering another must-attend event for anyone involved in large-area electronics, which includes printed, plastic, flexible, organic and bio-electronics.
Submit your abstract for innoLAE 2020 by 30th September for the opportunity to present your work to innoLAE’s highly targeted audience of LAE professionals working in academia, R&D and industry. Topics include:
- Manufacturing of LAE
- High performance materials for LAE
- Novel devices & systems for LAE
- LAE technology platforms
- Applications of LAE
- Sustainability and LAE
Secure your place to:
- Gain access to LAE decision-makers
- Learn from leading companies active in LAE
- Hear latest research results from academia and industry
- Form new partnerships
- Network with colleagues
Register before 31 October 2019 to take advantage of the early bird rate, at £395.
- The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics (CIMLAE) will partner with IMI Europe for the delivery and future development of innoLAE - the Innovations in Large-Area Electronics conference …Read More »
- Sir Richard Friend FRS, Cavendish Professor at the University of Cambridge, will give keynote address at innoLAE 2020Read More »
- innoLAE 2020 announces invited speakers: Kris Myny, Josep Samitier, Barbara Stadlober, Yoeri van de Burgt, Eleni Stavrinidou, Pritesh Hiralal, Mario CaironiRead More »
- Early bird registration now open for innoLAE 2020 - register now for savings!Read More »
- innoLAE has established itself as a key event inRead MoreRead More »