EPSRC Centre for Large-Area Electronics welcomes the newest member of our team, Dr Luigi Occhipinti, National Outreach Manager. Luigi’s primary responsibilities will include developing and implementing an outwardly-focused national outreach strategy for the Centre, acting on behalf of the whole UK Large-Area Electronics (LAE) sector to:
- build an active research community in LAE,
- improve the international profile of UK research in this field,
- act as a primary point of contact for LAE research,
- assist the LAE community increase the impact of their research and
- engage with the wider public.
Luigi has more than 18 years of experience driving research and innovation in the global semiconductor industry, particularly in the field of post-silicon technologies. He has an Electronic Engineering degree from the University of Catania and a PhD in Electrical Engineering from Rome University “Tor Vergata”. He has also authored and co-authored over 80 scientific publications and 35 patents. Continue reading->
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.