EPSRC Centre's Flexipower project team is looking for industry input to confirm the project's scope and priorities and, most importantly, to identify the power requirements of systems that could benefit from printable flexible power. The team has created an on-line survey to assess the demand and any potential use for wireless power, and to learn about any specific needs. Participation from any organisation that prints, creates products or uses printed items is welcome and appreciated. The deadline for the survey is 31 May 2015. The results will be shared with all the participants as an appreciation for their time.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.