EPSRC is inviting proposals for fellowships in manufacturing with a closing date of 14 May 2015. In this fifth call, EPSRC is looking to support a number of EPSRC Fellowships in Manufacturing who have the potential to be future research leaders in their field in manufacturing research, supporting either academics who have recently moved from industry or people in industry, involved in innovation, looking to move into academia. The aim is to offer up to 5 years of support for suitable candidates who not only have an appropriate background but can also articulate their vision for utilising their industrial experience to inform their future research direction.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing