The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics is pleased to announce the addition of a new project to its portfolio. Advanced Rheology for Printing Large-Area Electronics (ARPLAE) project is being led by Professor Rhodri Williams at Swansea University and is due to start 1 July 2014.
ARPLAE will address fundamental rheological barriers to achieving high resolution features in high yield contact printing processes. Improved understanding of the rheological aspects of these processes is required to establish a rigorous basis for their better prediction and control. This project is part of the Advanced Manufacturing Process theme within the Centre’s technical programme. Please visit the project page for further particulars and information on people involved.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing