The EPSRC Centre will be holding a strategic roadmapping workshop on high-volume manufacturing of energy harvesting systems on 4 June 2014.
Our Centre’s vision is to employ printing as part of a high-volume manufacturing approach to produce complete energy harvesting systems at a price point that will enable use in mass markets. Our objective for the workshop is to understand the dynamics of the regulatory, materials, technology, manufacturing, commercial and competitive landscapes in order to define an effective programme of work within the EPSRC Centre.
Admission to this event is by invitation only and numbers will be limited to a small group of experts in the technology together with potential end-users and manufacturers. If you feel that your expertise or commercial interest is relevant to the topic and would like to receive an invitation to participate, please contact us.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.