|Date:||27 Jun 2017|
|Time:||9:30 - 18:00|
|Campus:||South Kensington Campus|
|Related Faculty:||Engineering, Natural Sciences|
|Audience:||Postgraduate Students, Undergraduate Students, Staff|
Chaired by Prof Natalie Stingelin (Imperial College London and Georgia Tech) and Prof James Durrant (Imperial College London).
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Prof Michael Gratzel (EPFL) - RSC Centenary Prize winner
- Dr Seth Marder (Georgia Tech)
- Dr Sandrine Heutz (Imperial College London)
- Prof Laura Herz (University of Oxford)
- Prof Arokia Nathan (University of Cambridge)
- Prof Paul Meredith (University of Queensland)
- Dr Artem Bakulin (Imperial College London)
Registration (free for students/academic researchers, £50 for industry attendees) and poster abstract submission will open soon!
The CPE Annual Symposium will be preceded by a postgraduate symposium on Monday 26th June (also at Imperial College).
To sign up, visit the event website.