We have been conducting a technology feasibility project (ITAPPE) in the field of novel bonding technologies for flex-circuit to flex-circuit and for silicon components to flex-circuit with Professor Andrew Holmes and Dr Guangbin Dou at Imperial College London. Following promising results, we are looking to take the next step towards commercialisation and have organised an invitation-only workshop for potential end users and industry partners at which we will present our recent technology progress and discuss a proposed new approach to foil-to-foil integration for smart systems.
Our aim is to engage participants in determining:
- where the technology is most advantaged versus current approaches
- which applications would most benefit commercially from the new technology
- what would be the most appropriate technical targets to include in next project phase
- how the process could be scaled up in partnership with industry
There will be ample opportunities at the workshop to put questions to the team, to discuss your requirements and your interests, and to meet one-to-one with team members to explore potential involvement in the next phase of the project.
Who should attend?
- Producers of components for flexible hybrid electronics
- Producers of flexible hybrid electronics
- Suppliers of equipment for the production of hybrid electronics
- Suppliers of equipment for bonding and attachment of silicon to flex circuit and flex circuit-to-flex circuit
- Suppliers of materials for bonding and attachment of silicon and flex circuits to other flexible circuits
- Suppliers of flexible substrates for hybrid flexible electronics
- End-users of smart electronic systems
For more details of the event download the flyer. Admission to this event is by invitation only and numbers will be limited to experts in the technology together with potential end-users, manufacturers and suppliers. If your expertise or commercial interest is relevant to the topic and you would like an invitation or more information, please contact email@example.com