Flexipower is the most recent project added to the EPSRC Centre’s portfolio. It aims to develop architectures and processes to enable printing of RF energy harvesting components as a route to low-cost manufacture and develop high-volume processes for their integration into a thin flexible system.
The project is led by the Welsh Centre for Printing and Coating (WCPC) which has the expertise and infrastructure to enable the demonstration of the manufacturing of printed devices that can be scaled to very high volume. For further information, including the key individuals involved, please visit the Flexipower page.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.