Registration is still open for the International Association of Research Organizations for the Information, Media and Graphic Arts Industries (IARIGAI) 41st Annual Conference, this year being hosted by the EPSRC Centre partner – the Welsh Centre for Printing and Coating – in Swansea, September 7-10.
IARIGAI is a worldwide non-profit alliance of research institutes, academic and industrial R&D organizations, fostering networking and international cooperation in the scientific and technical research related fields. The conference on "Advances in Printing and Media Technology" will show how printing and media are moving forward in the 21st century. If you are in industry, you should come for the latest advances and understanding which will make your business more profitable. If you are an academic or industrial researcher, it is the opportunity to discuss your latest research and developments in friendly, well informed companies. Could your work be one of the nuggets in a veritable gold mine of information for the development of the print and media industry? If you are an early career researcher or student, then it is the chance to mix with peers and gain from their experience.
For programme details and registration, please visit the event’s website.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing