innoLAE 2015 (Innovations in Large-Area Electronics), the first annual conference organized by the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics, is taking place at Downing College Cambridge from February 3-4th 2015. innoLAE 2015 combines a varied 2-day presentation programme, a poster session and an exhibition area.
The exhibition has now sold out, showing that there is the demand for this kind of event in the UK. Our exhibitors include:
If you are interested in LAE technology from any perspective, whether as a researcher, a manufacturer, an end-user, a business developer, a policy maker or a trade association we cordially invite you to join us for innoLAE2015 conference.
For more information on innoLAE 2015, visit the conference webpage www.largeareaelectronics.org/conference.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing