innoLAE 2015 (Innovations in Large-Area Electronics), the first annual conference organized by the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics, is taking place at Downing College Cambridge from February 3-4th 2015. innoLAE 2015 combines a varied 2-day presentation programme, a poster session and an exhibition area.
The exhibition has now sold out, showing that there is the demand for this kind of event in the UK. Our exhibitors include:
If you are interested in LAE technology from any perspective, whether as a researcher, a manufacturer, an end-user, a business developer, a policy maker or a trade association we cordially invite you to join us for innoLAE2015 conference.
For more information on innoLAE 2015, visit the conference webpage www.largeareaelectronics.org/conference.
- Workshop on the Science, Technology and Commercialisation of Electronic Textiles
- innoLAE Industry Networking Day 2019
- ARPLAE project publishes details of novel rheometry technique to improve the quality of printed electronics
- innoLAE 2019 announces Call for Papers
- The centre will be in attendance at IDTechEx Show! Berlin