The 5th annual Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference (innoLAE2019) will be returning to the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre in Hinxton, Cambridge, on 22-23 January 2019, to deliver another not-to-be-missed event in the large-area electronics calendar.
Large-Area Electronics (LAE) is a new way of making electronics and includes printed, flexible, plastic, organic and bio- electronics.
Designed to attract an equal balance of representatives from industry and academia, this conference creates an important platform for supporting innovation, building collaborations, sharing knowledge and, ultimately, promoting the growth of the field and advancing the state-of-the-art.
The conference centre, conveniently situated a mere twenty minute drive from Stansted Airport, will host researchers from all over the world as they gather for innoLAE's high-calibre programme.
The Conference Programme
The innoLAE programme highlights the most recent, innovative and exciting aspects of large-area electronics through parallel and plenary presentations, poster presentations, networking opportunities, an exhibition with leading companies and organisations showcasing their latest developments, and a gala dinner hosted in the historic Queens' College Old Hall.
The Call for Papers has closed, but we are still accepting abstracts for poster presentations covering any of the topics below. Use the 'Call for Papers' menu item to access the abstract template and submission form.
- Manufacturing of LAE: novel manufacturing processes, manufacturing on non-traditional substrates, scaling up manufacturing
- High performance materials for LAE e.g. organic semiconductors, metal oxides, 2D and layered materials, quantum dots, stretchable and biocompatible materials
- Novel devices and architectures for LAE e.g. transistors, sensors, optical emitters and detectors, energy harvesting and storage, circuit elements
- LAE systems: including flexible displays, stretchable and conformable electronics, hybrid electronics
- Applications of LAE, e.g. IoT, healthcare, automotive, packaging, smart buildings
- Bioelectronics: LAE devices and systems for bioelectronics
- Electronics Textiles: the evolution of electronic textiles for wearable applications. Further details, here.
- LAE and the Circular Economy: the challenges and opportunities of the circular economy for the LAE industry. Further details, here.
£350 – Early Bird* (until 31 October 2018)
£425 - Standard
£275 – Academic
£175 - Student
If you have any queries, please get in touch.
We look forward to welcoming you as a speaker, poster presenter, delegate, sponsor or exhibitor.