265 delegates from 140 different institutions attended over the three days of innoLAE events (Jan 30-Feb 1 2017), up by 30% from innoLAE 2016. The industry day networking event attracted more than 60 companies to attend and the main conference saw 212 delegates this year from 13 countries. Once again the mix of academic and industry attendance was perfectly balanced.
The conference took place at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre at Hinxton Hall near Cambridge. The innoLAE exhibition was also bigger than ever with 25 exhibitors in the spacious glass-roofed exhibition area which also housed the poster session and drinks reception.
The conference was sponsored by the Centre for Process Innovation (Platinum), NovaCentrix and Cynora GmbH (Gold), and Merck Chemicals and Beko R&D (Silver). The media partners were IDTechEx, nanotechweb.org, OPE Journal and Printed Electronics Now.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing