The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics is pleased to announce that Professor Tsuyoshi Sekitani, University of Osaka and Dr Christian Brox-Nilsen from Thin-Film Electronics ASA have been confirmed to deliver keynote talks about Large-Area Electronics (LAE) in bio-electronics and the Internet of Things. Other confirmed talks include speakers from Jaguar Land Rover Ltd, Robert Bosch GmbH, 3M, Silvaco Europe Ltd, Plastic Logic Ltd and Pragmatic Printing Ltd, who will report on LAE technologies, business cases, and perspectives and needs from various industry sectors.
Presenters from lead research institutes, academic groups and government agencies include: Joanneum Research, University of Tampere, University of Glasgow, University of Cambridge, CPI, innovateUK, and the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics.
For more information or to register, please visit the conference page.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing