Following the success of the inaugural conference, innoLAE 2016 introduces parallel tracks to allow more oral presentations but retains the same mix of academic and industry contributions featuring the most exciting and innovative aspects of Large-Area Electronics (LAE) emerging technologies, their manufacture and the development of products incorporating LAE, including topics such as:
- Integrated Smart Systems
- Energy harvesting
- Sensor systems
- Internet of Things
- Bio-electronics for smart wearable and implantable medical devices
- Emerging materials
- Front-end manufacturing and back-end integration techniques
Guidelines for submission
Interested contributors are invited to submit a short abstract (1 page in length, including figures) and a short biography (up to 10 lines) to email@example.com by the deadline, indicating preference for either oral or poster presentation and providing up to 5 keywords related to the submitted contribution.
Deadline: close of business 31 October 2015.
Notification: the aim is to notify contributors of the Programme Committee’s decision by 30 November 2015.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing