The Call for Papers for innoLAE 2017 is now open. Following the success of previous events, the 3rd innoLAE 2017 conference and exhibition will present a varied 2-day programme featuring a mix of academic and industry contributions highlighting the most recent and exciting aspects of LAE, their manufacture and the development of products incorporating their technologies, including topics such as:
- Flexible hybrid electronics (e.g. combination of organic and printed electronics with thinned and unpackaged silicon devices, stretchable hybrid electronics, novel interconnects)
- Emerging materials and technologies for LAE (e.g. stretchable, biocompatible and biodegradable substrates, organic and inorganic semiconductors, conductors and novel dielectrics, quantum dots, and magnetic materials)
- Energy harvesting and storage for LAE (e.g. RF, piezo, thermal and solar harvesting, printable batteries and supercapacitors)
- Bio-electronics for applications in healthcare (e.g. biosensors and electronics to interface biological tissue)
- Internet of Things and large area electronic sensor (e.g. applications of LAE-based sensors for IoT, manufacturing technologies and applications of LAE components and systems for IoT and wireless sensor networks)
- Novel manufacturing paradigms for LAE (e.g. photonic transfer, paper and fibre-based electronics, sheet-to-sheet and roll-to-roll flexible electronics, and novel aspects of metrology, reliability and yield)
- Smart wearables and stretchable/ultra-flexible electronics (e.g. applications of stretchable and ultra-flexible electronic technologies in smart wearables)
Guidelines for submission
Interested contributors are invited to submit a short abstract (1 page in length, including figures, font size 11pt or higher) and a short biography (up to 10 lines) to email@example.com by the deadline, indicating a preference for either oral or poster presentation, and providing up to 5 keywords related to the contribution.
Contributors whose papers are accepted for oral presentation will be entitled to register for the conference at a discounted rate (50%).
- Deadline: submission of abstracts and a short biography by close of business 30 September 2016 (changes and corrections will be accepted until the deadline).
- Notification: we aim is to notify contributors of the Programme Committee’s decision by 15 November 2016.
For further information about conference deadlines or any questions, please contact Vika Lebedeva-Baxter (t: +44 (0)1223 748370, e: firstname.lastname@example.org).