The Call for Papers is now open for the Innovations in Large-Area Electronics (innoLAE) 2018 conference. In 2017, over 260 delegates representing 140 different organisations in 13 countries attended the three days of conference events. innoLAE has been particularly successful at attracting an equal balance of delegates from industry and academia, facilitating both dissemination and networking opportunities for researchers and key-decision makers in the Large-Area Electronics (LAE) community.
Following the success of previous events, the innoLAE 2018 conference and exhibition will present a varied 2-day programme featuring a mix of contributions for academia and industry, highlighting the most recent and exciting innovations in LAE and new products incorporating LAE technologies, including topics such as:
- Novel manufacturing paradigms for LAE
- Emerging materials and technologies for LAE
- Flexible hybrid electronics
- Smart wearables and stretchable/ultra-flexible electronics
- Internet of Things and sensor technologies
- Energy harvesting and storage by or for LAE
Guidelines for submission
Interested contributors are invited to submit a short abstract (1 page in length, including figures with font size 10pt or higher) and a short biography (up to 10 lines) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2017, indicating a preference for either oral or poster presentation and providing up to 5 keywords related to the contribution.
Industry contributors whose papers are accepted for oral presentation will be entitled to register for the conference at the academic rate of £250 (standard registration rate is £395, or £150 for students).
- Submission: Abstracts with short biographies are due by 30 September 2017 (changes and corrections will be accepted until the deadline).
- Notification: We aim to notify contributors of the Programme Committee’s decision by 15 November 2017.
The varied two-day programme will feature:
- plenary and parallel track presentations
- poster session with prizes awarded to the most promising scientific and technical developments
- exhibition with leading companies and organisations showcasing their latest products and developments
- networking opportunities, including a reception and a conference gala dinner at Downing College, Cambridge, UK
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing