Professor John A. Rogers will present a keynote address on Hybrid Approaches to Large-Area, Flexible Electronics at our upcoming innoLAE 2018 conference.
As Louis Simpson and Kimberly Querrey Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering and Medicine at Northwestern University, with affiliate appointments in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering and Chemistry, and Director of the newly endowed Center for Bio-Integrated Electronics, you will not want to miss out.
Find out more about Professor Rogers and his keynote address, here.
Register now to secure your place at innoLAE2018.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.