The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics held its inaugural conference last week at Downing College, Cambridge. Innovations in Large-Area Electronics (innoLAE) was a great success with 25 speakers, 34 poster presenters, 10 exhibitors and 150 delegates. Using delegate feedback as a guide, the EPSRC Centre is now planning innoLAE 2016, which will be held again in Cambridge in early February. The exact dates and venue will be announced soon.
“High quality talks, excellent organisation and networking opportunities.” – Sherkin Technologies
“Good aim between business and science, I like that the talks were scientific but aiming at real production.” – Thinfilm
“Breadth of talks was impressive.” – CPI
“Excellent event, well done.” – Hasbro
“Excellent Event. Please return in 2016!” – Curling Consulting
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.