Making Connections: accelerating innovation in flexible and hybrid electronics
The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics is working with the Centre for Process Innovation and The Knowledge Transfer Network to organise the innoLAE 2018 industry networking day: "Making Connections: accelerating innovation in flexible and hybrid electronics" which will be held at the Wellcome Genome Campus, Cambridge on January 22nd, 2018.
This business networking event will bring together the UK’s leaders in research, technology innovation and manufacturing of printed, flexible and large-area electronics. Delegates from market sectors including automotive, healthcare, aerospace, print and packaging, and the built environment will attend this event.
The programme will include:
- Panel session on what end-users need from this technology
- Overview of technology and market status
- 2-minute pitches about what your company can offer
- Update on funding opportunities for the sector from Innovate UK
- Networking session with drinks and canapés
More details of the event programme are available here.
The industry day takes place the day before the innoLAE 2018 conference and exhibition; www.innolae.org.
Attendance at this event is free and by invitation only. To request an invitation please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large-Area Electronics and the Circular economy – A Call to Action
- Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics exhibits at LOPEC 2019
- The Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference and Exhibition 2019 – Continued growth, increased reach and breaking new ground.
- innoLAE 2019 Poster Prize Winners
- Centre student Pelumi Oluwasanya receives EPSRC Partnership Development Award grant