At the innoLAE poster session and wine reception held at Downing College on February 3rd 2015, two young researchers were rewarded with prizes for their posters from innoLAE Gold conference sponsors, NovaCentrix Inc and FlexEnable Ltd.
Dr Sheida Faraji from the University of Manchester presented a poster entitled 'Novel, high-capacitance nanocomposite dielectrics for printed electronics' and Dr José Avila-Niño from Bangor University presented 'Vacuum-evaporated organic static random access memory.' The conference programme committee selected these two posters from the 36 displayed in the innoLAE poster session on the basis of the scientific quality of the work, its relevance to manufacturing challenges in large-area electronics, the design and presentation of the poster and the ability of the presenter to engage with the audience.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing