The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics recently held a joint workshop, Large-Area Electronics meets Silicon - from R&D to High-Value Manufacturing, with NMI at the Møller Centre in Cambridge. The event was a great success with 16 exhibitors and over 80 delegates in attendance.
The workshop brought together conventional electronics system suppliers with Large-Area Electronics (LAE) technology companies to discuss a hybrid approach to electronic systems, combining silicon and LAE to achieve new flexible, thin and light product form-factors and accelerate the development of new market opportunities. The event covered the whole ecosystem from research and development to high-value manufacturing with talks, panel discussions and structured networking sessions. Speakers and panellists included IDTechEx, FlexEnable, Polyphotonix, PragmatIC Printing, Cambridge Innovation Capital, Printed Electronics Limited, Semitronics, CPI, NMI and the EPSRC Centre.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing