Institute of Physics (IOP) Publishing has launched a new multidisciplinary journal - Flexible and Printed Electronics - devoted to publishing cutting edge research across all aspects of printed, plastic, flexible, stretchable, and conformable electronics. The journal's aim is to serve as a unique international forum that brings together both fundamental science and novel technological applications to advance progress in the field.
For more information about Flexible and Printed Electronics, please visit the journal’s website.
- ARPLAE project publishes details of novel rheometry technique to improve the quality of printed electronics
- innoLAE 2019 announces Call for Papers
- The centre will be in attendance at IDTechEx Show! Berlin
- innoLAE 2018 poster prize winners
- The Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference continues to grow