Institute of Physics (IOP) Publishing has launched a new multidisciplinary journal - Flexible and Printed Electronics - devoted to publishing cutting edge research across all aspects of printed, plastic, flexible, stretchable, and conformable electronics. The journal's aim is to serve as a unique international forum that brings together both fundamental science and novel technological applications to advance progress in the field.
For more information about Flexible and Printed Electronics, please visit the journal’s website.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.