The industry launch event for the new EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics was held on February 3rd at the Hilton London Euston Hotel. This was an opportunity to learn about the vision for the new EPSRC Centre, its staff and capabilities and to explore how we can work together on collaborative projects. More details on the event, including the agenda can be downloaded here.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing