Led by Dr Andrew Flewitt, University of Cambridge, work has begun to develop a Platform for High Speed Testing of Large-Area Electronic Systems (PHISTLES). PHISTLES is part of the System Integration theme within the EPSRC Centre’s technical programme. The aims of the project include:
- to develop a model for cost-effective testing of large-area electronics during r2r manufacture;
- to develop a library of techniques that can offer a step change in the cost and time for testing large-area electronics; and
- to show how these could be integrated into a generic measurement platform which itself could be included in a r2r production line.
Further project details are provided on the PHISTLES page.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.