The Technology Strategy Board (TSB), Invest Northern Ireland (Invest NI) and Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE) are to invest up to £2.75m in collaborative feasibility studies to stimulate innovation across four technology areas that will enable and underpin UK growth: advanced materials; biosciences; electronics, sensors and photonics, and information and communications technology (ICT). “Plastic electronics” is specifically included in scope along with a other areas in electronics.
Projects must be led by a small or micro company, in collaboration with one or more business or research partners. TSB expects projects to range from total costs of £50k to £150k, and to last from six to 15 months. They also expect to fund feasibility studies in which a business partner will generally attract up to 65% public funding for their project costs (75% for SMEs).
The EPSRC Centre would be pleased to facilitate discussions about possible projects or help identify industrial partners with a particular expertise. To reach out, please contact Chris Rider.
The deadline for submission is noon on 25 June 2014. Full details of the call are available on the TSB website.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.