The EPSRC Centre held a roadmapping workshop on High-Volume Manufacturing of Energy Harvesting Systems on 4 June 2014 with 23 participants from industry and academia in the UK. The objectives were to:
- identify technical barriers holding back the development of printed energy harvesters
- define the objectives for a programme to address the most important technical barriers
The summary of the workshop and the results are compiled in the following document. Please contact Chris Rider with any questions.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.