“Creativity is intelligence having fun.”- Albert Einstein
We would like to invite all Centre researchers and students to enter our 1st photo competition and share with us their research through pictures.
Send in your picture, which must be at least 1Mb in size and in a digital format (eg jpg) with a minimum of 300dpi, along with a brief description, your name, address, telephone number, the date and location of the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for submissions in three categories:
- Research in action– lab heroes!
- Research in focus- taken using microscopes and other high-magnification imaging devices
- Large-area electronics- tools, devices, products etc.
Image examples could include but are not restricted to:
- Research equipment & process tools
- Researchers in their environment
- Research devices, systems, demonstrators
- Research environment (eg. lab or field work)
- Combination of all or any of the above
Entries must be submitted by closing date of 23:59 on 31st July 2016 and winners will be notified in August with prizes awarded in September. Three prizes (£50 Amazon voucher) will be awarded to the overall winner of each category. If you have any questions about the competition, please contact us.
By entering this competition you are deemed to accept these competition rules and the terms and conditions.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.