Science is beautiful. Right? Right.
Everyone is a photographer these days and we would like to invite you to enter our 1st photo competition and share with us your research through pictures. It's easy to enter and it's quick.
Send your picture, which must be at least 1Mb in size and in a digital format (eg jpg) with a minimum of 300dpi, along with a brief description, your name, address, telephone number, the date and location of the photo to email@example.com
We are looking for submissions in three categories:
- Research in action – lab heroes!
- Research in focus- taken using microscopes and other high-magnification imaging devices
- Large-area electronics- tools, devices, products etc.
Image examples could include but are not restricted to:
- Research equipment & process tools
- Researchers in their environment
- Research devices, systems, demonstrators
- Research environment (eg. lab or field work)
- Combination of all or any of the above
Entries must be submitted by closing date of 23:59 on 31st July 2016 and winners will be notified in August with prizes awarded in September. Three prizes (£50 Amazon voucher) will be awarded to the overall winner of each category. If you have any questions about the competition, please contact us.
By entering this competition you are deemed to accept these competition rules and the terms and conditions.