This notice explains what personal information may be held by the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics, a part of the University of Cambridge, which acts as the Data Controller.
What information we collect
We may hold information relating to you from a number of sources: – when you access our website, when you sign up to attend one of our events, when you submit an abstract to the innoLAE conference, when you engage with one of our projects or when you share you details with our staff.
This information can include:
- your name, title, company
- your contact details including email addresses, telephone numbers and mailing address (we will update these whenever you let us know that they have changed)
- personal data provided by you for a specific purposes (e.g. disability and dietary preferences for event management purposes)
- your communication preferences, to help us provide relevant communications
How we use your information
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- marketing the innoLAE conference and other Centre events
- providing registered delegates with logistical details about the conference or other events.
- keeping you informed about the Centre and promoting opportunities to collaborate with the Centre through our newsletter
- sending you publications from the Centre (e.g. our Annual Report)
- internal record keeping and enabling financial transactions including payments for goods and services.
Communications to you may be sent by post or electronic means (principally by email).
When we share your data
We may share you data with the following organizations:
- Event venues: Where it is necessary for security purposes or to ensure your dietary and access requirements are met, we will share data with the venue of an event that we are organizing.
Automatically collected information
As with most other web servers, when you access these web pages certain information you provide will automatically be recorded. This includes the request made by your browser to the server hosting the website which includes the IP address, the date and time of connection and the page you ask for. We use this information to ensure the security of our websites. We may use and disclose it as necessary in the event of a security concern or incident.
|We use Google Analytics to see how people use our website. This helps us improve it. The data we have are anonymised.||www.google.com/policies/privacy/|
|The website uses a content management system called WordPress which sets cookies to customize your view if you are logged in to the website.||https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies|
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns or questions about the above information. The controller for your personal data is the University of Cambridge For more information about how the University handles your personal information, and your rights under data protection legislation, please see https://www.information-compliance.admin.cam.ac.uk/data-protection/general-data or contact email@example.com. The Data Protection Officer is responsible for monitoring compliance with relevant legislation in relation to the protection of personal data, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.