Applications are invited for a Research Associate to work on the development of solution-processed radio frequency (RF) diodes and circuits. The postholder will work closely with other team members and will focus on the development and characterisation of RF diodes and rectifying circuits fabricated using a novel patterning technique (so-called adhesion-lithography) at low-temperatures on a variety of substrate materials. The project is part of Imperial’s Plastic Electronics Research Programme and involves close collaboration with project partners and members of the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics.
The application deadline is 1 December 2014. For more information and to apply, please visit the job post page.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing