We had a wonderful response to the call for papers for innoLAE 2017. With 43 presentations, the innoLAE 2017 committee has created a provisional programme that combines scientific excellence, manufacturing advances, commercial opportunity and coverage of the conference themes. A selection of speaker bios and full abstracts are also available and more will be posted on our website as they become available.
The vision of the innoLAE conference is to present the latest results from the UK Large-Area Electronics (LAE) Research Community and the latest developments from LAE manufacturers, integrators and users worldwide. Register for the conference to:
- Gain access to key decision-makers in the UK LAE community
- Hear the latest results from UK researchers
- Learn from representatives of global companies active in the technology
- Form new partnerships with delegates, exhibitors and speakers
- Network with colleagues at during breaks, lunches and the gala dinner
Sponsorship opportunities and exhibition spaces are available.
For more information or to sign up, please email Luigi or call +44 (0)1223 332838.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing