A fixed-term position exists, for a Research Assistant/Associate in the Department of Engineering at the University of Cambridge, to work on gas sensors manufacturing and front-end electronics integration.
The key responsibilities and duties are to carry out manufacturing research of gas sensors and integration with sensor front-end, including layout design and fabrication on flexible hybrid electronics, as well as programming of microcontroller systems for sensors data acquisition and processing. Applicants must have (or be close to obtaining) a PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent. To perform the role, the applicants are required to have skills and experience in electronic sensor design and applications, PCB layout and fabrication, microcontroller based system design and program as well as knowledge in printed and flexible electronics. The applicant must be able to work independently, with excellent organisation, communication and time-management skills.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please contact: Rebecca Fowler, email: email@example.com and quote reference NM14409.
Closing date is 11 January 2018. For further particulars and how to apply, please visit the University jobs page.
- Large-Area Electronics and the Circular economy – A Call to Action
- Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics exhibits at LOPEC 2019
- The Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference and Exhibition 2019 – Continued growth, increased reach and breaking new ground.
- innoLAE 2019 Poster Prize Winners
- Centre student Pelumi Oluwasanya receives EPSRC Partnership Development Award grant