A fixed-term position exists, for a Research Assistant/Associate in the Department of Engineering at the University of Cambridge, to work on gas sensors manufacturing and front-end electronics integration.
The key responsibilities and duties are to carry out manufacturing research of gas sensors and integration with sensor front-end, including layout design and fabrication on flexible hybrid electronics, as well as programming of microcontroller systems for sensors data acquisition and processing. Applicants must have (or be close to obtaining) a PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent. To perform the role, the applicants are required to have skills and experience in electronic sensor design and applications, PCB layout and fabrication, microcontroller based system design and program as well as knowledge in printed and flexible electronics. The applicant must be able to work independently, with excellent organisation, communication and time-management skills.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please contact: Rebecca Fowler, email: email@example.com and quote reference NM14409.
Closing date is 11 January 2018. For further particulars and how to apply, please visit the University jobs page.
- Update from the UK’s PlasticArmPit project
- Large-Area Electronics and the Circular Economy
- Workshop on the Science, Technology and Commercialisation of Electronic Textiles
- innoLAE Industry Networking Day 2019
- ARPLAE project publishes details of novel rheometry technique to improve the quality of printed electronics