Nottingham Trent University is seeking a Research Fellow in flexible and transparent electronics for the EPSRC Centre Pathfinder project, LAFLEXEL. The primary role is to conduct research into the laser processing of thin film materials for flexible and transparent electronics. Specifically, in partnership with the LAFELXEL collaborators, Thin Film Transistors (TFT) will be fabricated, processed and tested in order to identify suitable large area processing conditions that result in enhanced quality electronics on flexible substrates.
Application closing date: 1 November 2015
For more details about the post and how to apply, please visit the Nottingham Trent website.
- CIMLAE student receives award at International Conference on Pollution Control and Sustainable Environment
- innoLAE 2018 extends the Call for Papers deadline
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing