The EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics is seeking a Centre Coordinator to provide administrative, marketing and communications support to the Centre. This will involve coordinating and monitoring operations of the Centre and liaising with the Centre Director, other office staff, co-investigators and researchers (PDRAs and PhD students), companies, and funding agencies, along with administrative offices at the University of Cambridge and the Department of Engineering to facilitate the smooth running of the Centre.
The successful candidate will promote the work of the Centre through marketing and communications activities including maintaining the Centre brand and web presence, publishing newsletters, producing annual reports and assisting with the organisation of events, including an annual conference.
Application closing date: 27 October 2015
For more details about the post and how to apply, please visit the University of Cambridge website.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.