A position exists, for a Research Assistant/Associate in the Department of Engineering, to work on electronic sensor design for particle monitoring. The role holder will work closely with the Hybrid Nanomaterials Engineering group at the Graphene Centre, and under the supervision of the Co-I of the project, Dr Luigi Occhipinti.
Key responsibilities and duties will include PCB layout design and fabrication as well as the development of frontend electronics and microcontroller systems for capacitive type sensors. A good level of electronics testing and data analysis will also be required.
Closing date is 11 September 2017. For further particulars and how to apply, please visit the University jobs page.
- 1D-NEON announces the start of their webinar series
- Printed Electronics Insights: Smart Packaging and IoT
- Workshop on Flexible Hybrid Electronics Manufacturing
- Seeking a Research Assistant/Associate in Electronic Sensor Design
- innoLAE 2018 is pleased to announce Professor John A. Rogers as a Keynote speaker.